Bale Wrap – Biodegradable
$119.00 Excl. GST
Landfill-biodegradable bale wrap film protects bales of silage from UV rays, moisture and other destructive elements, providing a smart and sustainable storage solution for silage.
Biowrap bale wrap film can be recycled with soft plastics or disposed of to landfill. Once disposed of to landfill, biodegradation is accelerated approximately 90%+ faster than conventional plastic, producing organic matter (a natural fertiliser) and no microplastics. For further information, click here.
- Colour: Light green (other colours available on special order)
- Size available:
– Hay Wrap Film – (375mm wide, 1500m long, 25 micron) 1 roll per carton
- Application: For wrapping of hay bales
- Characteristics: UV resistant
- Indefinite shelf-life, same as conventional bale wrap
- Excellent tensile strength
- Recyclable – as with all our landfill-biodegradable products, they can be recycled with other soft plastics. Our additive does not affect the recycling process. Check with your local council if they accept soft plastics for recycling or contact us for more information.
- Special pricing for full pallets and large volume orders – get in touch today for more information