Silage Wrap – Biodegradable
Landfill-biodegradable silage wrap film protects round bales of silage from UV rays, moisture and other destructive elements, providing a smart and sustainable storage solution for silage.
Biowrap silage wrap film can be recycled with soft plastics or disposed of to landfill. Once disposed of to landfill, biodegradation is accelerated approximately 90%+ faster than conventional plastic, producing organic matter (a natural fertiliser) and no microplastics. For further information, click here.
- Colour: Light green (other colours available on special order)
- Size available:
– Silage Film – machine roll (750mm wide: 1,500m long, 25 micron) 1 roll per carton
- Application: For wrapping of silage bales
- Characteristics: UV resistant
- Indefinite shelf-life, same as conventional bale wrap
- Excellent tensile strength
- Recyclable – as with all our landfill-biodegradable products, they can be recycled with other soft plastics. Our additive does not affect the recycling process. This may require coordination of collection
- Special pricing for full pallets and large volume orders – get in touch today for more information