Biowrap’s Timber Wrap can be used as a surface protection, anti UV-aging or waterproofing solution for timber and framing. If our wrap is not recycled (which is our first preference) and is disposed of to landfill, biodegradation is accelerated approximately 90%+ faster than conventional plastic, producing organic matter (a natural fertiliser) and no microplastics, providing a smart and sustainable solution to timber wrap waste. For further information, click here.
- Thickness: 50 – 200 micron, available on request
- Colour: Clear or White
- Minimum order quantity required for non-stocked roll sizes
- Size: 1 – 5m wide folded to 1m, 200m long (or as required)
- UV Resistant – customised
- Indefinite shelf-life, same as conventional timber wrap
- Plastic type: LDPE on a cardboard core
- Can be made with either 50% or 100% recycled plastic on request
- Check with your local council or recycling plant if timber wrap can be recycled with other soft plastics or contact us for further recycling information. Our additive does not affect the recycling process.
- Biodegradation will only begin once disposed of to a modern landfill.